A Daily Remote Learning Solution for Grades 1 - 5
During the spring term, The Schiele will once again offer a daily remote learning solution for your students!
Science Club Features:
- a science enrichment experience when students are scheduled for remote learning
- remote learning labs that support your child’s distance learning requirements
- small clubs with dedicated meeting space
- hands-on STEAM activities
- learning Spanish
- daily outdoor time – hiking, playing, wildlife watching
- guided exhibit activities
- planetarium shows and museum programs
- games and recreation
"As a working Mom, I have appreciated The Schiele Science Club tremendously during the pandemic. The program has kept my kids on a weekly schedule, provided a safe and productive environment for them to complete their remote learning assignments and teaches them something new every afternoon. Unlike in the Spring when we were all at home, there has been no chasing them off devices, fighting boredom or struggling to get their work done. And best yet is they love the program and come home happy!"
Science Club is available for children entering in grades 1 - 5.
Our program is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM.
To maintain our social distancing standards, our programs have strict capacity limits, so early registration is recommended.
Science Club Weekly Dues
Cohort A - In school Monday & Tuesday
Cohort B - In school Thursday & Friday
All Remote Learning - Attends Virtual Academy
Additional information, including our health and safety procedures, will be sent to participating families shortly after registration.