A Daily Remote Learning Solution for Grades 1 - 5
Science Club Features:
- a science enrichment experience when students are scheduled for remote learning
- remote learning labs that support your child’s distance learning requirements
- small clubs with dedicated meeting space
- hands-on STEAM activities
- daily outdoor time – hiking, playing, wildlife watching
- guided exhibit activities
- planetarium shows and museum programs
- games and recreation
Science Club is available for children entering in grades 1 - 5.
Our program is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM.
To maintain our social distancing standards, our programs have strict capacity limits, so early registration is recommended.
Science Club Weekly Dues
Cohort A - In school Monday & Tuesday
Cohort B - In school Thursday & Friday
All Remote Learning - Attends Virtual Academy
Additional information, including our health and safety procedures, will be sent to participating families shortly after registration.